Location: Reno NV
Company Name: Oracle
Occupational Category: 13-1161.00,Market Research Analysts and Marketing Specialists
Date Posted: 2020-02-09
Valid Through: 2020-03-10
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
Responsible for digital marketing of products or services in support of Oracle's demand generation strategy using tools to optimize marketing strategies and enhance the customer experience with new technology platforms and innovations.
Provides support to digital marketing activities that optimize the online user experience, increase marketing effectiveness. Assists on creation of online marketing programs such as search optimization (paid and natural search), affiliated marketing, social marketing, and viral marketing to create buzz and inbound demand responses. Drive traffic which ultimately generates sales pipeline. Assist in translating ideas used in demand generation into promotional marketing campaigns and advertising personas. Ensures localized content is leveraged for all digital marketing channels including, web, social, paid advertizing and outbound emails Conducts analysis for programs effectiveness and uses the findings for market site enhancements and to leverage optimization of all digital programs. Collects and analyzes digital/internet/website/mobile data and statistics which monitor and measure the performance of digital traffic and activities to support marketing and campaign optimization, lead generation for sales, product and engineering teams for continuous improvements to product and data driven decision making. Applies basic application of statistics-based market intelligence to business issues. Monitors and analyzes site performance and reviews tracking metrics to provide solutions to increase search engine ranking and creating marketing personas/audience profiles.
Job duties are standard with some variation. Completes own role largely independently within defined policies and procedures. 2 years related experience. BA/BS degree or equivalent. Proficiency in web analytics applications, strong database skills and technical understanding of website architecture and mobile platforms.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
Oracle is an Affirmative Action-Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Oracle Global Startup Ecosystem team. This isn t your traditional B2B marketing demand generation role. Our team is looking for startups to join our ever-growing global ecosystem and you will be responsible for helping to drive the digital demand generation and applications to our program.
Oracle for Startups is looking for a full-time, Digital Marketing Specialist, with previous experience in a marketing or technology-focused role. You will use tools to optimize marketing strategies and enhance the customer experience with new technology platforms and innovations. This candidate will provide support to digital marketing activities that optimize the online user experience and increase marketing effectiveness. Qualified candidates will be able to contribute individually and as a team member. You will use your strong communication and relationship building skills with colleagues - locally, globally and across the organization. Successful candidates will join a group of colleagues to take part in a highly visible role to develop cross-functional skills and deep technical expertise.
The ideal candidate will be a balance between creative and analytical, with a strong focus on collaboration. Someone who can multi-task and add valuable input to team projects. This candidate must be technically skilled in email marketing best practices, and be able to work well independently, and meet deadlines.
The candidate s responsibilities also include the following:
• Campaign development
• Support marketing campaign execution requests using marketing automation systems including Oracle Eloqua's industry-leading marketing automation platform, Netsuite, Template Builder, StartupBeat and others
• Coding and setup of digital marketing assets in our marketing automation system, Eloqua
• Primary Production Responsibilities:o Email and newsletter communication to Oracle prospects, customers, and partners
o Engage email template creation for use by Oracle sales reps
o Digital asset landing pages
o Event registration pages
o Nurture marketing campaigns
o Creation and execution of demand generation campaigns
o Landing page creation
• Provide support to Oracle for Research initiatives
• Website updates through Oracle s web tracker system
• Support of Oracle for Startups event marketing, and other related marketing tasks
• Provide project management support for email campaigns, events, and other digital campaigns across multiple channels.
• Execute inbound and outbound content marketing strategies.
• Assist in creation of online marketing programs
• Support and develop programs that drive traffic which ultimately generates sales pipeline
• Assist in translating ideas used in demand generation into promotional marketing campaigns and advertising personas.
• Ensure localized content is leveraged for all digital marketing channels including, web, social, paid advertising and outbound emails
• Conduct analysis for programs effectiveness and optimization where necessary
• Collect and analyze statistics which monitor and measure the performance of digital traffic and activities to support marketing and campaign optimization, lead generation for sales, product and engineering teams for continuous improvements to product and data driven decision making.
• Monitor and analyze Eloqua campaign performance and review tracking metrics to provide solutions for optimization.
• Job duties are standard with some variation.
• Completes own role largely independently within defined policies and procedures.
• Advanced digital marketing special projects, as needed.Preferred Qualifications:
• BA/BS degree or equivalent.
• 2 years communications, design, marketing, and/or computer science coursework and/or practical experience
• Minimally, a basic understanding of HTML coding is REQUIRED.
• Understanding of digital marketing (experience with marketing automation systems a plus)
• Ability to work cross-functionally and to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• Solution-oriented, collaborative, adaptable/flexible, positive, proactive, personable, and tech-savvy
• Highly interested in marketing and the tech industry
• Proficiency in web analytics applications, strong database skills and technical understanding of website architecture and mobile platforms.Job: **Marketing*
Title: Digital Marketing Specialist 2
Location: United States
Requisition ID: 20000169
Other Locations: BR-BR,Brazil-Sao Paulo, United Kingdom, IN-India, AR-AR,Argentina-BUENOS AIRES, NL-NL,Netherlands-Amsterdam, RO-Romania