Location: Richmond VA
Company Name: American Express
Occupational Category: 15-1199.02,Computer Systems Engineers/Architects
Date Posted: 2020-02-08
Valid Through: 2020-03-09
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
American Express is on a journey to provide the world's best customer experience every day. The Digital Experience & Platforms team, within Global Commercial Services, is focused on designing and delivering a seamless digital experience that drives customer engagement as well as business growth. The Digital Solutions & Measurement team within the team enables best-in-class Commercial digital adoption and provides insights across the customer journey.
The Manager or Senior Manager - Digital Solutions will manage all aspects of the go-to-market strategy and engagement for the Corporate Program Manager Digital Experience. This position will work with cross-functional teams, including GCS Marketing, Sales & Account Development, and Servicing to deeply understand our product roadmap and successfully translate it into actionable plans for our partners. The successful candidate will work on channel strategy, creative development, and budget and analysis of campaigns.
She or he will possess excellent strategic thinking, communication, thought leadership, and organizational skills, and will have a proven record of excellence operating independently and within a high performing team environment. She or he will also possess creativity, an ability to influence a broad range of stakeholders, and a genuine desire to challenge the status quo and make an impact in Americas Express' global strategic markets.
• Lead go-to-market strategy for global Corporate Program Manager experience
• Deeply understand product roadmap and partner with product owners to understand planned releases
• Create global solutions to meet change needs of customers and partners
• Partner with relevant internal and external teams to determine messaging across customer touchpoints
• Define and develop creation of digital engagement assets, including live demos, prototypes and video content in partnership with external audiences
• Interpret analytics and use them to influence future plans
• Contribute to the culture of learning, insight, and collaboration with enterprise partners
• Project management of digital engagement initiatives both locally and globally with market based leads
• Lead and coach high-performing analyst
• Great leadership and proven skills in project planning and strategic thinking
• Ability to distill complex digital concepts into straight forward communications
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Impeccable time management and ability to plan across time zones
• Skills as a change agent who is not afraid to challenge the status quo
• Ability to build relationships, influence constituents broadly across the organization and collaborate on problems with multiple stakeholders
• Ability to engage and inspire peers and team
• Innovative problem solver with the ability to develop and implement strategy
• Project management and leadership skills to develop and execute action plans
• Bachelor's Degree required, Master's degree preferred
• 5-7 years of professional experience in product management, servicing, marketing, or communications
New York based at the American Express Tower.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Why American Express?
There's a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people's lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We've also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they're ready to take on a new career path, we're right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don't make a difference without it.
Don't live life without it.
Title: Manager / Senior Manager - Digital Solutions
Requisition ID: 19020484