Location: Sacramento CA
Company Name: LendingTree
Occupational Category: 15-1199.09,Information Technology Project Managers
Date Posted: 2020-02-08
Valid Through: 2020-03-09
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
• Facilitating team self-organization, learning, problem solving and continuous improvement
• Helping teams adopt and apply the values and principles described in the Agile Manifesto
• Coaching teams become proficient with Agile frameworks such as Scrum
• Tracking, socializing and using metrics to enable data-driven decision making
• Assist the team to remain focused on daily and iteration goals; and to help improve quality, flow and velocity.
• Facilitating daily Scrum, Backlog Refinement, Sprint Planning, Sprint Review, and Sprint Retrospective
• Supporting the Product Owner to produce and maintain a prioritized product backlog.
• Practices Servant Leadership to ensure successful delivery across all the scrum/delivery teams
• 4+ yrs. of Scrum Mastering experience involving fast releases of software development.
• 6+ yrs. of exp. in an Agile environment.
• Exp. leading large software projects.
• Exp. with Agile management tools.
• A CSM and exp. in a start-up environment are both highly preferred.
• Assertive, flexible, pro-active, resourceful, hard-working.
• Superior communication and teamwork skills
• Exhibiting Agile leadership and helping team members embrace Agile values, adopting and applying Agile Principles, and implementing Agile practices
• Previous working experience with software release cycles.
• Have a firm understanding of Agile principles and frameworks.
• Skilled at organizing and communicating complex concepts - must be capable of breaking down complex situations; this applies to both technical issues and process issues.
• Strong experience managing software development projects on large-scale applications.
• Organizational and time management skills, and attention to detail a must.
LendingTree is the nation’s largest online lending marketplace. That means we connect customers with multiple lenders so they find the best deals on loans, credit cards, savings accounts and insurance. Our goal is to help people save money, and we believe the best way to do that is by giving them a way to shop for loans and compare lenders so they make their best financial choices.
Our CEO Doug Lebda founded the company in 1996 after a frustrating house-hunting experience. In those days, we mostly helped people find good mortgage deals. Now, we help consumers find their best in personal loans, auto loans, business loans, student loans, credit cards, savings accounts, home equity loans and more.
What else you should know:
• We’re a publicly-traded company (TREE).
• We’ve welcomed several other companies into the LendingTree family to augment our efforts at helping borrowers make their most sensible financial choices.
• We’ve built the LendingTree app and My LendingTree dashboard to give consumers tools to manage and monitor their financial health.
• We still make funny commercials.
We’re a fast-paced company with an entrepreneurial bend. We work hard and test our products often. We’re collaborative, ambitious, candid and high-energy. Our teammates are some of the brightest, most talented people you’ll ever work with. We care more about your smarts than we do about the kinds of clothes you wear (but please, dowear clothes to work!), and we’re pretty good about rewarding innovation, creativity and the knack for just getting stuff done (we even have an award for employees called the GSD, “Get Stuff Done”).
Come work with us!
LendingTree is the kind of company that not only promotes diversity and inclusion; we thrive because of these values. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion (or creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status