Location: San Antonio TX
Company Name: Signature Flight Support
Occupational Category: 43-4051.00,Customer Service Representatives
Date Posted: 2020-02-24
Valid Through: 2020-03-25
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
Are you interested in the aviation industry; and do you have experience or
interest with customer service? Are you a student seeking a job to compliment
your schedule, or starting a career in aviation? As a Customer Service
Representative, you will work in a team environment, working with flight crews
and passengers. We invite you to become a member of the worldwide Signature
Flight Support team.
• Delivering a proactive, personalized service experience to Private and
Corporate Aviation clientele.
• Arranging services including hotel, catering, and ground transportation.
• Coordinating aircraft services, such as fuel and hangar storage.
• Effectively communicating via air-to-ground radio and ground-to-ground
radio, in addition to other forms of communication.
• Educating customers on available services, promotions and programs.
• Processing customer invoices.
• Answering customer questions and resolving issues as necessary.
• We are looking for team members with a High School Diploma or General
Education Degree (GED).
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
• Proficient computer skills.
• Must possess a valid state Driver's License.
• Previous customer service experience preferred.
• Previous FBO experience a plus.
• An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet*
• Title:** *Customer Service Representative*
• Location:** *Texas-San Antonio-San Antonio International Airport*
• Requisition ID:** *37202