Location: San Antonio TX
Company Name: CACI International
Occupational Category: 17-2071.00,Electrical Engineers
Date Posted: 2020-02-12
Valid Through: 2020-03-13
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
CACI is seeking a Electrical Design Engineer for our program located in San Antonio, TX. If you are looking to work in a progressive organization, CACI would like to speak with you.
What You’ll Get to Do:
• Electrical design of Automatic Test Equipment (ATE) including interface test adapters and test cables
• Identification of ATE hardware resource requirements
• Performing upgrade designs to existing ATE systems
• Specifying ATE requirements for Test Program Set (TPS) development efforts
• Designs discrete, special-purpose circuitry. Specifies components and instrumentation to meet specific operational and performance requirements
• Aid TPS software engineers in troubleshooting Unit Under Test (UUT) stimulus/response issues
• Serve as Mentor to less-experienced engineering staff
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
• Must be able to obtain a DOD Clearance ( US Citizen)
• BS/MS in Electrical Engineering with ten plus years of experience
• ATE hardware design
• TPS hardware design
• Troubleshooting electronic circuitry
• Experience with developing test solutions for DoD agencies
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
• Experience using National Instruments test tools and hardware
• Experience using PCB layout and routing tools.
• Experience with design simulation
• Experience designing custom power sources and supplies.
• Experience in complex analog circuit design
• Experience using CAD tools such as AutoCAD or SOLIDWORKS
• Development of ATE and TPS for aircraft electrical, mechanical, avionics and engine systems
• Knowledge and use of ISO 9001, AS9100 or CMMI quality process standards
What We Can Offer You:
• We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
• Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
• We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
• We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
• For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
US-San Antonio-TX-SAN ANTONIO
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities