Location: San Antonio TX
Company Name: Shermco Industries
Occupational Category: 17-3023.01,Electronics Engineering Technicians
Date Posted: 2020-02-12
Valid Through: 2020-03-13
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
Join our team of leaders in control and power system integration and engineering. Due to continued growth, we are seeking an experienced Electrical Technician with field experience and strong knowledge of industrial electrical systems to work out of our San Antonio, TX office. Shermco is an industry leading electrical engineering and systems integration firm.
We offer the opportunity to develop and utilize a broad engineering skill set at an accelerate pace. Shermco is an ideal fit for smart, motivated Electrical Technicians that want to continuously learn and solve complex problems. Our Electrical Technicians work in a dynamic environment where there are no limits on personal or professional growth. Our Electrical Technicians are trained in house in electrical power and controls design to allow for employee development and maximum workforce flexibility.
Job Responsibilities and Expectations:
• Work as an Electrical Technician supporting engineered electrical and system controls.
• Perform technician work in an industrial environment.
• Troubleshooting electrical power and control systems
• Perform control system loop checks.
• Installation of Conduit & Wire 2" and below as required
Minimum Qualifications to qualify for consideration, you must meet each of the following minimum qualifications and requirements:.
• Journeyman Electrician or 5 years of field experience in the industrial field with controls and power systems.
• Experience with low and medium voltage controls.
• Willingness to be hands-on and work in the field alongside our engineers and field technicians.
• Must be able to clearly and effectively communicate in English via verbal and written methods and be comfortable and effective doing so directly to customers and co-workers.
• Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test and periodic, unannounced random drug tests.
• Must be able to pass a pre-employment criminal background check.
• Must have a valid driver's license, and currently have and be able to maintain a good driving record.
• If applying for position, must be eligible to work in the U.S. without need for employer sponsored visa (work permit).
• Must be able to read, write, and speak English fluently.
• Must be willing to work flexible hours and overtime, and occasional weekends, holidays and nights.
• Must be willing to travel; 40% minimum.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER | DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE
No Agencies Please
Any unsolicited resumes sent to Shermco System Integration from a third party, such as an Agency, including unsolicited resumes sent to Shermco System Integration mailing address, fax machine or email address, directly to Shermco System Integration employees, or to Shermco System Integration resume
database will be considered Shermco System Integration property. Shermco System Integration will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume