Location: San Antonio TX
Company Name: Credit Human
Occupational Category: 11-1021.00,General and Operations Managers
Date Posted: 2020-02-12
Valid Through: 2020-03-13
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
We are seeking an Escrow Manager for the Escrow/Payment Processing Department.
The Escrow Manager leads a tax and insurance escrow processing unit, coordinates with borrowers, tax processing vendor, originations offices and taxing authorities to onboard and manage accounts, assist or resolve tax/insurance account problems, resolve complex problems related to insurance and taxes, coordinate with vendor to add and delete force place insurance coverage to borrower loans as needed, process insurance billing to customer accounts and the payment to the insurance company.
If you have creation of Metric Reports for Dashboard reporting, maintenance of Capacity Models and application of Crystal Reports experience you should apply with us right away!
• Develop and maintain policy and procedures, management oversight, business continuity and staffing models.
• Oversees daily operations and output of staff by providing accurate role definition, setting performance standards delegating and scheduling work, monitoring performance and giving performance feedback.
• Determine and communicate what outputs (tasks) the immediate subordinates are expected to produce in specific terms (“what” will be accomplished and “by-when” it will be accomplished).
• 3-5 year’s managerial experience.
• 3-5 years’ experience servicing mortgage loans to include payment of tax and insurance and escrow analysis/disclosure reporting.
• Experience in handling negotiable instruments, or processing transactions.
• Knowledge of loan servicing systems.
• Proven ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
• Proven ability to work independently to solve complex problems.
• Proven ability to manage, supervise, and lead others to achieve desired results.
• Experience in Vendor Management.
• Proven process improvement / change agent.
• Proven ability to work with a team.
• Proven ability to motivate a team and development of working relationships.
• Proven ability to recognize talent and create stretch assignments.
• Knowledge of MS FICS loan servicing system
• Escrow knowledge for Chattel/Personal Property
Skills & Knowledge:
• Computer skills to include MS Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point.
• Creation and application of Crystal Reports.
• Detailed oriented.
• Strong collaboration, technical and analytical skills.
• Good oral and written communication skills.
• Creation and maintenance of Capacity Models.
• Creation and maintenance of Metric Reporting / Analysis of Data
• High school graduate or equivalent
• BBA – Management and/or Accounting
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5:30pm
Level of Work: 2C
Credit Human provides employees with many benefits from insurance coverage to college tuition reimbursement.
To get to know Credit Human and learn more about our benefits, visit our careers page at www.credithuman.com/careers.
Credit Human conducts employment background checks that may be used for decisions related to employment with Credit Human. Standard background checks performed on final candidates include NCUA Administrative and Prohibited Orders, ChexSystems, past employment verification, criminal history check on convictions and outstanding arrest warrants within the past seven years. Degree verifications are conducted if listed on the employment application. Additional background checks relevant to the role may include a motor vehicle registration check, credit check, and/or fingerprint card. Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis