Location: San Antonio TX
Company Name: Valet Living
Occupational Category: 51-4041.00,Machinists
Date Posted: 2020-02-12
Valid Through: 2020-03-13
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
Grow as We Grow and Take Your Career to New Heights!
As a Maintenance Porter with Valet Living, you will be responsible for light maintenance and/or housekeeping tasks on assigned apartment communities.
• Perform general maintenance tasks such as blowing out of breezeways, pressure washing, removal of cobwebs, dusting of handrails, cleaning of light fixtures, removal of pet waste, non-organic waste and other debris from the grounds, grassy areas, parking lots and walkways in a commercial multi-family apartment community.
• Perform general housekeeping tasks such as sweeping, mopping, dusting, cleaning windows, polishing stainless steel, straightening of furniture, removal of waste.
• Remove trash and replace liners in public (common area) trash cans.
• Removal of furniture, trash, and other household items from vacated apartments.
• Cleaning and running of trash compactors, picking up loose and bagged trash from around the compactor area.
• Cleaning and clearing trash and debris from chute rooms, trash rooms and dumpster areas.
• Grill and appliance cleaning.
• Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and special conditions of employment:
• Must have smart phone with operating system: Android Operating System-5 and above, IOS- Operating System 9 and above with data plan.
• Valid driver's license and auto insurance.
• Ability to drive locally to other properties as needed.
• Ability to work outdoors and work/drive in changing weather conditions.
• Ability to lift and transport up to 50 lbs.
• Ability to climb stairs and walk distances.
Valet Living, LLC is an industry leader - ahead of the national trend and the founder of five nights a week doorstep trash and recycling collection.
Valet Living is a drug-free employer. All offers of employment will be contingent on successful background Check. Valet Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer