Location: San Antonio TX
Company Name: MRINetwork
Occupational Category: 11-3051.00,Industrial Production Managers
Date Posted: 2020-03-18
Valid Through: 2020-04-17
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
This company has grown exponentially over the last 10 years and now has over 25 plants in the US and several internationally. The ability to grow your career and rise in the organization is outstanding for those who want to reach the top.
Operations Manager is responsible for managing and providing strategic guidance to the production team.This position is accountable for developing and adhering to the annual production budget, participating in new product development and planning, attending and participating in various organizational meetings. The Operations Manager is also responsible for supervision of all direct and indirect reports in a way that is beneficial to all associates and helps to establish and maintain a positive relationship with them.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Monitoring daily operation schedules for all departments for accuracy and ensuring daily operational goals are realized
• Track key performance indicators of operations including quality, service, safety and cost. Share operation’s goals and guidelines for achieving the goals with facility leadership
• Lead operations and sanitation to develop a culture of continuous improvement
• Perform a daily walk through of all areas of the operations facility, while having visibility on all shifts
• Ensure the operations management team communicates with associates with a focus on providing personal development and work related performance feedback
• Partner with plant management and human resources team to ensure a culture of employee engagement
• Partner with the plant HR manager to ensure staffing requirements are met.
• Partner with plant safety manager to ensure safety requirements are met.
• Partner with plant quality manager to ensure quality requirements are met.
• Participate in new product development and planning by researching the cost and ability to produce the product
• Communicate new product production plans to supervisors and participate in implementation of the new product’s implementation
• Support Sr. Operations Director to develop operations annual budget by analyzing spending and allocation of resources
• Adhere to the approved operations annual budget and provide budget updates and adjustments as requested by the Operations Director or SVP of Operations.
• US CITIZEN OR GREEN CARD ONLY
• Bachelors degree required; preference for degrees in Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Food Science
• Must have a minimum of ten years’ experience in a FOOD MANUFACTURING production facility