Location: San Antonio TX
Company Name: PwC
Occupational Category: 11-1021.00,General and Operations Managers
Date Posted: 2020-02-12
Valid Through: 2020-03-13
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
A career in our SAP Supply Chain and Operations practice, within SAP Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients maximise the value of their SAP investment with offerings that address sales, finance, supply chain, engineering, and human capital. We provide comprehensive consulting, system integration and implementation services across multiple SAP applications, products and technologies. Simply put, we focus on delivering business led, technology enabled change for our clients including industry specific enterprise resource planning and the latest in mobile, analytics and cloud solutions. As part of our supply chain and operations team, you’ll work with our clients to transform their supply chain and operations by leveraging SAP applications to optimise their flow of goods, information, and money quickly and securely.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to
As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
• Pursue opportunities to develop existing and new skills outside of comfort zone.
• Act to resolve issues which prevent effective team working, even during times of change and uncertainty.
• Coach others and encourage them to take ownership of their development.
• Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
• Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
• Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm's/client's expectations.
• Develop a perspective on key global trends, including globalisation, and how they impact the firm and our clients.
• Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
• Focus on building trusted relationships.
• Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
• Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required
Minimum Years Of Experience
Demonstrates Proven Extensive Knowledge And Success With Consulting, Designing, Implementing And Leading SAP BPC-based Medium-sized Consolidations, Planning, And Consulting Engagements, Including
• Leveraging financial consulting knowledge to assist clients in the implementation and support of SAP BPC packaged solutions and improving financial business processes;
• Understanding the common issues facing clients in the financial services industry (e.g., banking, insurance and/or investment management) or clients who provide products and services within one or more of the following sectors (e.g., aerospace and defense, automotive, consumer and retail, energy, industrial products, technology or utilities);
• Contributing to proposal development efforts.
Demonstrates proven extensive abilities and success with consulting, designing, implementing and leading SAP BPC based solutions, including:
• Medium-sized consolidation, planning consulting engagements;
• Financial consulting, emphasizing assisting clients in the implementation and support of SAP BPC packaged solutions and improving financial business processes.
Demonstrates proven extensive abilities and success with identifying and addressing client needs: actively participating in client discussions and meetings; communicating a broad range of Firm services; managing engagements including preparing concise, accurate documents and balancing project economics management with the occurrence of unanticipated issues.
Demonstrates proven extensive abilities and success as a team leader: creating a positive environment by monitoring workloads of the team while meeting client expectations and respecting the work-life quality of team members; providing candid, meaningful feedback in a timely manner; and keeping leadership informed of progress and issues.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance