Location: San Antonio TX
Company Name: Randstad US
Occupational Category: 13-1111.00,Management Analysts
Date Posted: 2020-02-24
Valid Through: 2020-03-25
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
We have an immediate need for a Technical Business Analyst for a direct hire opportunity in San Antonio, TX.
This individual will be a part of an enterprise software integration project working closing with the business users, project teams, and off shore provider. Must have exceptional technical depth and understanding of systems and be able to translate that into technical documents and stories.
• Bachelor degree or equivalent combination of experience and education
• 3-5 years business/systems analysis
• 3-5 years progressive business operations experience
• Proven experience with business analyst best practices and deliverables
• strong understanding of IT Technologies and business systems processes
• Excellent analytical skills Preferred skills:
• Experience with SQL
• Experience with Agile development methodologies and tools
• Utilization of Jira/ Confluence or similar documentation tool
location: SAN ANTONIO, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary $80,000 - 95,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
• Be a liaison between end users/business and IT to help ensure that the final outcome of the project meets the business needs and requirements.
• The individual in this position assists in defining business requirements, software specifications, applications and workflow processes.
• Responsible for highly technical documentation of the systems and software integration project
• Consult with end users and management to identify and document business requirements of proposed application systems or business mandate.
• Evaluate current and future business needs to recommend applicable solutions to improve current systems
• Develop and maintain functional specifications for new or modified business systems. Inclusive of objective, input, process, output requirements, data scope/definitions/mapping, usage, formatting and security requirements
• Consult and coordinate with systems analysts and programmers to design and develop automated business systems.
• Assist end users in the development of expected results for quality assurance testing; coordinate transition from development to QA. Coordinate activities between QA, Development and End Business Owners.
• Track and document changes to business requirements and functional specifications.
• Write and maintain detailed systems documentation, release notes, user instructions and procedures.
• Monitor and document post-implementation problems and revision requests.
• Aid in vendor system evaluations as requested.
• Provide issue/resolution support as required.
• Experience level: Experienced
• Minimum 7 years of experience
• Education: Bachelors
• Technical Business Analyst (3 years of experience is required)
• Technical Writing (3 years of experience is required)
• technical documentation
• System Integration Project experience
• Requirements Gathering
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status