Location: San Antonio TX
Company Name: Randstad US
Occupational Category: 13-2051.00,Financial Analysts
Date Posted: 2020-03-16
Valid Through: 2020-04-15
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
We are looking for Technical Trainer for a six month contract opportunity in San Antonio, TX.
Qualifications are as follows:
• 3 years of Technical Training experience
• Possess strong organizational, planning, multi-tasking skills to coordinate and organize multiple activities concurrently with sound judgment and initiative
• Effective presentation and interpersonal skills demonstrating a positive enthusiastic attitude
• Analytical and problem solving abilities
• Possess effective oral and written communication skills
• Ability to grasp new concepts and methods quickly and apply what was learned in a one on one or in a class environment
• Ability to work in an unstructured environment where flexibility, creativity and thinking outside the box is essential
• Demonstrated character and leadership skills and respected by peers
• Experience in a Windows environment with Microsoft Word, Excel, Publisher and Power Point application software
• Effective time management skills
• Ability to meet goals and objectives with minimal direct supervision
location: SAN ANTONIO, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $50.00 - 57.75 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
• Conducts and leads training courses and workshops in various training environments (i.e. inside classroom setting) utilizing performance-based practices.
• Partners with business units and customers to coordinate, develop and facilitate training programs that meet desired business outcomes.
• Creates and coordinates training schedules, monitors course enrollments and ensures course credit up completion, tracks and reports attendance and provides support for pre or post course activities.
• Organizes, coordinates and maintains all training related resources including training materials, audio/visual equipment, LMS System, SAP, and other applicable training software such as Camtasia.
• Manages training development projects, working with subject matter experts and team members to design, develop and improve technical and non-technical training courses.
• Measures and reports learning outcomes by creating and implementing knowledge and skill-based assessments.
• Coordinates, supports and training delivery staff.
• Applies and adapts an instructional design process to create Instructor Led and Computer-Based Training course documentation (i.e., learning objectives, participant guides, facilitator guides, assessments, handouts, visual aids, how-to's, etc.).
• Develops business processes to support and sustain learning outcomes, ensure adherence to work practices and policies as part of the transfer of learning to actual work performance/behavior.
• Conducts analyses of training needs to determine opportunities for improving performance and to provide customized training for all areas.
• Conducts and leads training courses and workshops on Adult Learning Theory, Training Delivery, and other professional skills utilizing performance-based practices.
• Benchmarks, researches, identifies, and implements best practices for training methods and technology into new and revised training programs.
• Creates training-related communication materials, markets the availability of training courses, and promotes developmental opportunities across the enterprise.
• Conducts on-site observations and personnel interviews to determine training needs and support post-training utilization of skills for business unit operating systems or procedures.
• Experience level: Experienced
• Minimum 3 years of experience
• Education: Bachelors
• technical training
• SAFe Agile
• execute learning development programs
• collect and analyze organizational and departmental data
• develop materials and train business areas
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status