Location: Sandy Springs GA
Company Name: Lincoln Property Company
Occupational Category: 49-1011.00,First-Line Supervisors of Mechanics, Installers, and Repairers
Date Posted: 2020-02-09
Valid Through: 2020-03-10
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
• Troubleshoot and perform all necessary repairs to the apartment community, including plumbing, HVAC, carpentry and electrical. Installation of new appliances as needed.
• Ensure resident requested service orders are completed on a timely basis.
• Assist in maintaining the exterior of the property to provide clean and acceptable curb appeal at all times.
• Oversee and manage the maintenance budget.
• Comply with all OSHA regulations and health, safety and environmental laws.
• Manage and train the Service Technician and Groundskeeper staff effectively.
• Additional duties as assigned.
• A minimum of 1-2 years of related experience.
• High school diploma or equivalent is required.
• Strong knowledge in troubleshooting and repairing HVAC systems. HVAC certification is required.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to multitask, stay organized and meet deadlines.
• Able to be on-call for responding to after-hours emergencies.
• Must be able to lift up to 100 lbs.
Lincoln Property Company offers competitive pay, a benefits package that includes health, dental, vision and 401(k) and opportunities for career development and advancement.
• EPA certification is required
• Excellent communication skills to work with contractors, residents and office team
• Mid-rise experience is required
• A valid driver's license is required