Location: Santa Maria CA
Company Name: Foundation Finance
Occupational Category: 11-2021.00,Marketing Managers
Date Posted: 2020-02-09
Valid Through: 2020-03-10
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
About Foundation Finance:
Foundation Finance Company (FFC) is one of the fastest-growing consumer finance companies in the U.S.
We work with home improvement contractors nationwide to help them close more sales through the use of flexible financing plans.
FFC's full-spectrum lending approach has driven billions in originations and helped many customers make needed improvements to their homes.
We're making big investments in both infrastructure and employee talent to keep up with our growth, so the time is right to join our team! It's a fast-paced environment with room to advance.
We offer a competitive salary, medical/dental/vision benefits, 401(k) with company match, a casual dress work environment and much, much, more.
To learn more, check us out on Facebook at "Foundation Finance Company Careers." If you think you have what it takes to help our team succeed then apply today!
Business Development Manager - Northwest Description & Duties:
Territory will include:
Northern CA (San Francisco/Sacramento-North), OR, WA, ID, MT, WY, UT, & AK
• Must be located in one of the territory states listed above
Responsible for meeting company and individual sales goals.
Generates and qualifies leads.
Sources and develops client referrals.
Prepares and executes sales plans and strategies.
Develops and maintains lead database.
Makes sales calls to new and existing clients.
Makes presentations and conducts trainings on products and services.
Negotiates agreements with clients.
Maintains sales records and reports.
Ensures customer satisfaction and builds strong client relationships.
Monitors competitors and assists in new product development.
Travels as needed to trade shows or other dealer events.
Duties may include, but are not limited to:
• Call on potential new dealers to enroll them in the FFC program.
Travel within territory to conduct dealer sales calls, and travel nationwide to attend trade shows or dealer events, as required.
Occasional home office (Wisconsin) travel required.
• Work with existing dealers and inside sales team to increase program usage and business levels or to resolve problems and strengthen dealer relationships.
• Manufacturer/Distributor, Large Group Relationships Identifies and develops key manufacturer, distributor, and large group opportunities within assigned region.
• Prepare sales plans, sales reports or other tracking and monitoring/reporting.
Maintains records in Salesforce CRM.
• Any other duties reasonably requested by Management.
The Ideal Candidate:
Applicants must be reliable, dynamic, sociable and enthusiastic team players; while possessing a positive "can-do" attitude, excellent judgement and communication skills.
Applicants must also have great attention to detail and ability to multi-task under the stress of deadlines with a strong desire to help the organization succeed.
• Bachelor's degree from four-year College or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Must have professional phone presence and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong computer skills including Word, Excel, Internet, email.
• Strong attention to detail.
Office environment with significant time spent sitting, typing and talking on the telephone.
Travel required at least 50%.
Foundation Finance Company provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.0
Job Posted by ApplicantPro