Location: Santa Maria CA
Company Name: Quinn Company
Occupational Category: 41-4012.00,Sales Representatives, Wholesale and Manufacturing, Except Technical and Scientific Products
Date Posted: 2020-02-09
Valid Through: 2020-03-10
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
Responsible for the coverage, retention, development, and satisfaction of a specific group of Heavy Equipment (Construction Equipment) customers in a specific sales territory as defined by the company. Combined with the ability to utilize company-wide resources to create solutions for the customer to with the goal of increasing sales.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Perform the selling function of parts, which include but not limited to undercarriage, fluids, GET, SOS and consumables.
• Attain long and short-term objectives through effective, methodical territory/time management and planning.
• Develops territory sales forecasts and business plans.
• Maintenance of required records regarding customers in the sales territory i.e. lost sales, machine population, surveys, influencers, serial number, and hour meter readings
• Conduct and manage scheduled undercarriage/machine inspections.
• Maintain good working relationships with shop, parts, sales, rental, and all other company department personnel.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelors degree in Business Administration or related field
• 2+ years of Heavy Equipment (Construction Equipment) Sales experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Indeed Hire and Quinn Company are working together to find the best candidate for this job. By applying, you agree to be contacted by our agent, Indeed Hire, and receive updates via text and phone about your application.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
• Heavy Equipment (Construction Equipment) Sales: 2 years (Required)
• Bachelor's (Required)
• United States (Required)
• Santa Maria, CA: Between 31 and 40 miles (Required