Location: Scottsdale AZ
Company Name: DTG
Occupational Category: 25-2052.00,Special Education Teachers, Kindergarten and Elementary School
Date Posted: 2020-02-19
Valid Through: 2020-03-20
Employment Type: CONTRACTOR
Location: Scottsdale, AZ 85255
Date Posted: 02/11/2020
Education: HS Graduate/GED
Delta-T Group connects professionals with client opportunities within the special education, social service, behavioral health, and disability sectors. With over 30 years in business, we have built a reputation for referring highly qualified professionals for rewarding short and long-term contract opportunities.
Our Client is seeking Teacher's Assistant's in the Tempe/Mesa, AZ area.
• Monday - Friday: during school hours.
SUMMARY OF CLIENT'S DESCRIPTION OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
• Work with children with autism and learning/mental disabilities, providing behavioral redirection and academic and emotional support.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• A passion for serving special needs and typically-developing children
• Minimum of a High School Diploma or its equivalent
• Minimum of 6 months' of classroom experience or similar professional setting.
• Minimum of 6 months' experience working with children with autism or developmental and intellectual disabilities
• Ability to maintain and exhibit patience and understanding at all times
• Fingerprint clearance card
• CPR /First Aid
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with students, peers, parents and staff members.
• Establish a relationship with one of the nation's largest referral agencies for behavioral-health.
• Payments processed weekly.
• Increase or decrease your schedule at your discretion: choose opportunities that best fit your schedule.
• Ability to grow professionally.
• Access to a broad array of client opportunities.
Delta-T Group's mission is to provide cost-effective, reliable referrals, and innovative referral solutions, for the social services, behavioral health, allied health and special education fields, for the betterment of independent behavioral health professionals seeking new opportunities and those needing care and support.
Title: Teachers Assistant Special Education
Class: Direct Care Support
Work Type: INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR 1099
Ref. No.: 1202377-19
Company: Delta-T Group Phoenix, Inc.
Contract Contact: Contract Submit Edu PX
Office Email: PXContracts@deltatg.com
Office Phone: 877-384-1730
Office Address: 7500 N. Dreamy Draw Drive, Suite 205, Phoenix, AZ 85020
About Us: Each Delta-T Group office is separately incorporated. Delta-T Group is a referral service for self-employed independent contractors seeking behavioral healthcare education and social service supplemental marketplace opportunities. Delta-T cannot guarantee any number or duration of referrals or opportunities as a result of your registration. When and if opportunities become available, you may accept or decline such referrals at your sole discretion