Location: Seattle WA
Company Name: Boston Consulting Group
Occupational Category: 13-1161.00,Market Research Analysts and Marketing Specialists
Date Posted: 2020-02-09
Valid Through: 2020-03-10
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
Expert Consultant (Digital Marketing)
Company: Boston Consulting Group
Posted on: January 29, 2020
Boston Consulting Group partners with leaders in business and society to tackle their most important challenges and capture their greatest opportunities. BCG was the pioneer in business strategy when it was founded in 1963. Today, we help clients with total transformation-inspiring complex change, enabling organizations to grow, building competitive advantage, and driving bottom-line impact.
To succeed, organizations must blend digital and human capabilities. Our diverse, global teams bring deep industry and functional expertise and a range of perspectives to spark change. BCG delivers solutions through leading-edge management consulting along with technology and design, corporate and digital ventures and business purpose. We work in a uniquely collaborative model across the firm and throughout all levels of the client organization generating results that allow our clients to thrive.
BCG's Marketing, Sales & Pricing Practice (MSP) leverages deep consumer and customer insight to inspire revolutionary thinking in all aspects of marketing, branding, sales/channels and pricing. The foundation of our success continues to be outstanding value created for even the most leading-edge of our clients: double digit revenue growth and margin expansion.
The MSP has been BCG's fastest growing functional practice over the past five years. We believe the market opportunity continues to be huge as the go-to-market revolution affects the entire commercial landscape, and clients seek go-to-market transformation and growth.
We seek to be leading-edge, and continue to invest in our programs and arsenal of tools and proprietary data. Highlights include: Center for Consumer & Customer Insight, Pricing Enablement Centers, Google partnership and joint Digital Academy, and Customer Analytics solutions.
BCG continues to expand its Marketing, Sales & Pricing practice and experience increasing demand particularly in the areas of Digital Marketing and Personalization. We are thrilled to expand our breadth and depth of marketing and advertising strategic and executional expertise.
We are currently looking for an Expert Consultant who can help us grow, nurture and expand the data driven marketing knowledge base within the firm. Candidates will bring significant experience in marketing analytics, marketing and advertising technologies, and provide expert level cache to clients on marketing operations and execution. Additionally, ideal candidates will have demonstrated success in managing client relationships and adding value to the selling process. Topic expertise in the areas of marketing strategy, marketing analytics and measurement (MMM, MTA, time-based regression and intervention analysis), Mar/Ad-Tech and execution across all interaction channels and media (owned channels e.g. email, contact center, branch/store, mobile, web digital media channels e.g. FB, Google, display, video, search -) are essential.
Execution of Digital Marketing related assignments:
• Collaborate with BCG and client leaders, brings deep marketing strategy and execution expertise to the team, on topics such as, but not limited to, assessing marketing maturity and growth opportunities, re-defining consumer segmentation and activation plans, designing and implementing test-and-learn experiments to measure and validate return on marketing investment across digital and traditional channels, and transferring capabilities to client marketing organizations and their executing partners
• Supports case teams, especially those with need for deep and hands-on approach, as an individual contributor on a marketing or personalization topic, or as an advisor to the overall project
• Ensures high quality of work, and relevance of the strategic and operational recommendations
• Interact with and guide key marketing partners of our advertising clients (i.e. agencies, tech partner) to re-define operating models based on client specific needs
• Enable client's in-house teams on the understanding of usage and benefits of data-driven marketing execution
• Helps assess overall costs and efforts associated with enablement and implementation of new marketing capabilities to our clients
Builds Data-Driven Marketing Expertise within BCG and increase BCG s profile externally:
• Creates awareness of BCG expertise and capabilities to the external community; participates in key industry forums, including presenting on topics relevant to senior management
• Engage BCG's internal community to create awareness of BCG's expertise and capabilities, with a strong focus on generating client/commercial interest
• Drives the development and improvement of methodology and tools
• Develops and contributes to BCG's intellectual capital - works on BCG knowledge content projects to develop new techniques and/or capture new ideas to further the intellectual capital in the topic areas
• Creates a set of knowledge IP based on casework and experiential expertise
• Contributes to BCG perspectives which are shared with alumni and clients
• Works on articles in external journals and/or industry trade magazines
Support the Business Development of Data Driven Marketing opportunities:
• Support development of proposal materials for clients
• Provides on-ground content expertise in conversations with marketers and their agency/tech partners
• Assist with proposal creation and presentation: provides content expertise around specific topics; acts as key topic content lead for proposals or other business development work
• Contributes to the development of IP for BCG beyond the delivery of recommendations on Client engagements
OUR EXPERT CONSULTING TRACK (ECT)
The Expert Consulting Track (ECT) is vital to BCG s ability to successfully meet our clients demand for deep expertise and advanced technical capabilities. Experts deliver next-level impact for BCG's most complex and cutting-edge client challenges. Experts focus on developing BCG's thought leadership, commercial capabilities, and intellectual property assets; and their work is essential to our delivery model. Working as part of a multidisciplinary team to bring the best of BCG to our clients, Experts come from diverse backgrounds, with expertise often gained outside of BCG in industry, academia, or specialized consulting.
The Boston Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity / expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law, where applicable, and those with criminal histories will be considered in a manner consistent with applicable state and local laws.
Keywords: Boston Consulting Group, Vancouver , Expert Consultant (Digital Marketing), Professions , Seattle, Washington