Location: Shreveport LA
Company Name: MedPro Healthcare Staffing
Occupational Category: 29-1126.00,Respiratory Therapists
Date Posted: 2020-02-10
Valid Through: 2020-03-11
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
The primary responsibility of the Respiratory Therapist is to evaluate, treat, and care for patients with breathing or other cardiopulmonary disorders.
• Provide respiratory care to patients per physician orders and established policies and procedures.
• Participate in the development and/or implementation of patient care plans.
• Assure compliance with federal, state, and local technical and professional regulations and accepted practiced guidelines.
• Maintain and promote good customer relations; communicate with management, coworkers, facility staff, patients, patients’ family members, and other caretakers in a professional manner.
• Provide instruction to patients and other caretakers in the methods and objectives of therapy.
• Prepare and update patient records accurately and legibly.
About Agency No One Cares More for Caregivers Than MedPro. Focus on your patients, we’ll take care of the rest. MedPro Healthcare Staffing is a Joint Commission certified provider of temporary and contract staffing services. Since 1983, we have placed happy nursing and allied travelers in top healthcare facilities nationwide. Join us today for your very own MedPro Experience®