Location: Spokane WA
Company Name: Airbnb
Occupational Category: 43-4111.00,Interviewers, Except Eligibility and Loan
Date Posted: 2020-02-08
Valid Through: 2020-03-09
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
Airbnb is looking for hosts in your area. Do you have a spare bedroom, in-law suite, backhouse, or additional dwelling unit (ADU) you could rent out, or maybe a second home that often goes unused? Or would you ever consider renting out your own home when you’re on vacation to help pay for the trip? If so, Airbnb Host may be just for you!
Airbnb is a great option for those who want to make extra income or even as their primary source of income, but want the flexibility and entrepreneurial aspect of running their own business. Do you have the potential for what it takes to be one of the top Airbnb Host earners who racked in more than $1 million dollars in a year?
Check Monthly Earning Potential
Host and Start Earning in 3 Easy Steps
• List your space for free. Share any space without sign-up charges, from a shared living room to a second home and everything in-between.
• Decide how you want to host. Choose your own schedule, prices, and requirements for guests. We’re there to help along the way.
• Welcome your first guest. Once your listing is live, qualified guests can reach out. You can message them with any questions before their stay.
• Communication. You must be responsive and respond to requests and inquiries within 24 hours if you want to keep positive reviews. You also need to communicate with guests about how to find your place, where to park, and how you’ll exchange keys.
• Updating Calendar. Your calendar updates automatically when someone books a reservation, but you need to manually set your personal availability yourself. For example, if you can’t rent your place, you need to make sure to block off those dates.
• Cleanliness. You need to make sure your guests have a clean bathroom, clean sheets, and fresh linens at a bare minimum. Depending on how nice your photos are, guests may be expecting more so make sure your space lives up to the description and photos online.
Why host on Airbnb?
No matter what kind of home or room you have to share, Airbnb makes it simple and secure to host travelers. You’re in full control of your availability, prices, house rules, and how you interact with guests.
Airbnb protects hosts
To keep you, your home, and your belongings safe, we cover every booking with $1M USD in property damage protection and another $1M USD in insurance against accidents.
Guests are verified
Airbnb always requires guests to provide certain information before they can make a reservation—such as a confirmed phone number and email address. For added control, you can require guests to also provide recommendations from other hosts and a verified ID.
Start hosting today by applying and creating a listing. Even if you’re not ready to be a host now, it’s a good idea to have everything ready in place when you are. You have greater earning potential during Holidays!
This is a great opportunity for people who want to work from home, work at home, want to earn passive income, extra income, extra cash, earn money while staying at home, earn money at home, have experience with booking.com host, airbnb, vrbo host, hospitality, work for themselves, entrepreneurs, rent their apartment for money, sublet their apartment for money, rent a room for money, who is looking for a flexible part time, full time or seasonal job, you should try hosting with Airbnb Host to supplement your income