Location: St Louis MO
Company Name: Atos
Occupational Category: 43-9011.00,Computer Operators
Date Posted: 2020-02-09
Valid Through: 2020-03-10
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
Atos is a leader in digital services with annual revenue of € 12 billion and 100,000 employees in 72 countries. Serving a global client base, Atos offers Consulting & Systems Integration, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud, Big Data & Cyber-security solutions. With deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, Atos works with clients across many business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public Sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. In addition, Atos is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
Atos offers a broad professional perspective and the opportunity to build a rewarding career across either the technical or business paths. With our worldwide presence and our broad range of professional services, Atos provides training programs across all our competencies and markets worldwide for employees in all stages of their career. In addition, we offer programs that are focused on engaging and developing people who are at the beginning of their career through internships and graduate opportunities.
For more information, please see the Atos corporate web site: www.atos.net.
Atos is an EEO employer, providing employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin veteran status, disability or other factors protected by law.
- Maintain the highest of standards in the data center for consistency of installations, quality and appearance of cabling, labeling, documentation, asset management, ticket and process compliance, and meet client SLA’s for up time..
- Configures, installs, repairs, and troubleshoots issues related to hardware performance on servers, san equipment, mainframe equipment, network equipment, tape equipment in a raised floor data center environment.
- Performs regular walk through of the data center noting environmental problems and system errors, making incident and change tickets, perform repairs or engages proper personnel for resolution.
- Engages OEM vendors for warranty repairs, escorts, manages and assists OEM field engineers in the data center for service calls, insuring compliance with change management, incident management and security policies and procedures.
- Maintains documentation, inventory sheets, technical schematics and diagrams.
- Installs, de-installs, modifies, and/or relocates hardware in the data centers consistent with job specifications and ensures schedules are met, maintaining data center standards.
- Performs DOD compliant data wipes on midrange server systems.
- Performs system de-installations, including careful cable removal in the rack and under raised floor.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to consistently lift and carry items as much as 40lbs.
- Ability to pass required government security clearance.
- Familiarity with ITIL processes.
- Experience in a raised floor enterprise scale data center is a must.
- Ability to accurately maintain documentation, spread sheets, technical schematics and diagrams.
- Experience in computer cabling, both fiber and copper.
- Experience in repair/replacement of computer components and hardware.
- Comptia A+ certification or equivalent