Location: Sunnyvale CA
Company Name: PEAK Technical Staffing USA
Occupational Category: 11-3011.00,Administrative Services Managers
Date Posted: 2020-02-09
Valid Through: 2020-03-10
Employment Type: CONTRACTOR
The Facilities / Equipment Service Technician is responsible for supporting physical tasks and manufacturing operations.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
• Performs typical maintenance tasks to support the Sunnyvale office and warehouse
• Detects and reports defective equipment or any building issues
• Service, repair and update equipment as needed
• Able to read and understand drawings, blueprints and schematics
• Handle facilities duties (e.g. painting, plumbing, electrical) if needed
• Troubleshoot, repair mechanical and electrical fixtures, tooling and equipment
• Assembles and installs furniture, equipment and IT equipment
• Completes special projects as assigned
Education and Experience Requirements
• Previous facilities experience maintaining manufacturing equipment highly preferred.
Skills and Abilities
• Ability to multi task and meet tight schedules for completion of assigned tasks.
• Team player willing to assist with any assignment, willingness to cross train in other areas as required.
• Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds and stand or kneel for extended periods of time.
• Working Conditions and Physical Demands
• To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions