Location: Troy MI
Company Name: Oracle
Occupational Category: 41-4012.00,Sales Representatives, Wholesale and Manufacturing, Except Technical and Scientific Products
Date Posted: 2020-02-21
Valid Through: 2020-03-22
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
The primary focus of an Oracle Inside Sales Team Manager is to plan, manage and develop a team of Inside Sales Representatives.
Manages a team of telesales representatives for a territory/region. Participates as a team member in strategic and tactical planning for the division. Develops working relationships with license, consulting, education, and/or support field managers to develop joint account plans. Develops and executes strategic regional plans utilizing resources from various marketing and sales functions to maximize revenue with frequent guidance from the area manager or director. Responsible for coaching, performance management, and career development of staff. Participates in the recruiting process and provides hiring recommendations to senior management. Handles escalations and participates directly in complex sales situations to negotiate and/or resolve disputes and ensure customer satisfaction. Conducts regional sales forecasts, territory planning, demand generation deal strategy development and trend analysis.
Leads a specialized area which may have diverse functional elements. Frequently interacts with supervisors and/or functional peer group managers. May interact with senior management. Working knowledge of telesales job. Through understanding of Oracle*s products and services. Ability to lead sales team in all areas of the sales cycle. Effective written and verbal communication skills. Ability to negotiate price, other concessions and terms and conditions. Strong quantitative, analytical, and conflict resolution ability. Degree in Business or Computer Science 5 years sales or sales management experience.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Oracle is an Affirmative Action-Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you looking for a career that will let you work with the brightest minds in the technology industry? Do you want to be part of a global organization that's changing the way the world does business? For over three decades, Oracle has been the center of innovation for business software, the birthplace of the first commercially available relational database, the first suite of internet-based applications, and the next-generation enterprise-computing platform, Oracle Fusion. Today, Oracle offers a comprehensive and fully integrated stack of cloud applications, platform services and open integrated business software and hardware systems to more than 370,000 customers. This includes 100 out of the Fortune 100 top customers nationally along with numerous state/local and federal organizations and Fortune 500 enterprise, mid-market and smb commercial companies in more than 145 countries around the globe. Oracle's 110,000 global employees are critical to driving that success.
Oracle is recruiting sales professionals to join the world s leading and fully integrated cloud applications, platform services enterprise software company. Oracle has a track record for hiring and developing the very best sales professionals in the industry and investing generously in employee benefits and resources. If you have a passion for technology sales, a great attitude, thrive in an environment that is fast-paced and challenging and are looking for an employer who rewards employees that deliver results, you should consider a career at the world s leading enterprise software company, Oracle.
Oracle America, Inc. currently has a Rocklin based opening for the Enterprise Sales Manager position reporting to the Oracle University global business unit. The Enterprise Sales Manager is responsible for leading a team of people working with Oracle s largest customers to ensure all technical and Oracle technology end users are fully functional with Oracle technology. Utilizing a programmatic approach, the Enterprise Sales Representative is responsible to build and sell complete education services programs inclusive of product-based learning subscriptions, IP solutions, change management services and traditional instructor lead training events to the Oracle customer base through face to face and virtual meetings.
Preferred sales experience
• 5 years of experience manager a sales team.
• 5 years of individual quota carrying, direct sales experience selling to the senior executive level within Fortune 500 companies
• Strong business acumen for uncovering, evaluating, growing and closing sales opportunities within a dynamic and extremely time sensitive environment
• Ability to manage active accounts while simultaneously uncovering and closing new sales opportunities
• Documented, consistent success exceeding quarterly and annual sales targets through thorough account planning and weekly forecasting sessions
• Experience developing and expanding upon existing customer relationships at multiple levels and across multiple functions within each organization with the ability to leverage those relationships to drive strong quarterly sales bookings
• Understanding of Oracle s integrated technology solutions including the core technology stack, ERP applications software, Oracle s SaaS, Paas and IaaS solutions, hardware products and engineered solutions
• Ability to navigate complex business processes and legal requirements to negotiate win-win contractual agreements
• Articulate verbal communication, professional business writing and presentation skills
• BS or BA degree (at a minimum)
• Comply with all Oracle business practices
Title: Government-Education Sales Rep Manager
Location: United States
Requisition ID: 19001FXB