Location: Waco TX
Company Name: Ironwood
Occupational Category: 39-1021.00,First-Line Supervisors of Personal Service Workers
Date Posted: 2020-02-08
Valid Through: 2020-03-09
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
Represent Ironwood’s new partnership fundraising venture with Baylor University Athletics “Bear Foundation,” Learfield IMG College, and IMPACT by Ironwood “IMPACT.” Offer your customers the best products and solutions in the credit and debit card payment industry backed by our lifetime, no-risk Ironclad Guarantee. IMPACT has exclusive sales and marketing rights with the Bear Foundation which gives you a significant competitive advantage in your sales efforts.
Earn a base salary of $40,000, an attractive residual commission program, monthly car allowance, and other benefits. Your residual income commissions are paid over the life of each customer relationship you build. This means that every time a credit or debit card is presented for payment at your customer’s business, you earn money which gives you the ability to earn eventually earn a 6-figure income in due time.
Your sales success is critically important, and we will work with you every day to ensure that you achieve good results. Sales training is not an event but an ongoing process, and we will teach you how to effectively sell, handle objections, and close more new business relationships. You will learn new skills that will help you both professionally and personally. We’ll offer you ongoing access to our sales support and customer service teams all based in the U.S.
You will sell debit and credit card equipment and processing to sales leads within the Baylor community – local businesses, alumni-owned businesses, any business with a desire to support the university. Without spending an extra dime, these businesses can support the Bear Foundation by simply accepting credit and debit card payments through the IMPACT program. IMPACT donates a significant portion of our profits to the Bear Foundation in the customer’s name each month and gives IMPACT customers access to exclusive member benefits.
Ironwood offers a refreshing customer-focused approach to businesses that accept debit and credit cards. Our owners are award-winning industry veterans who built IMPACT with the core values of integrity, transparency and teamwork.
If you’re passionate about doing the right thing for your customers, building your career, enjoying your work, and earning great money for your sales results, then IMPACT will be the perfect place for you.
What we’re looking for:
• A goal-oriented, team player – someone who exceeds sales goals and expectations. We’ll give you the tools to help you succeed.
• Persuasive and clear presentation skills – ability to educate businesses on the benefits of the IMPACT program and close the sale. IMPACT is seriously a win/win for everyone involved.
• Business and tech savvy – a dedication to gaining product knowledge and understanding customer needs to determine and advise customers on the best solutions for their business. We want to know our customers and help them do business better.
• A friendly, professional and positive attitude – also, hard-working, dependable and honest. These are the foundations of the IMPACT culture.
• Someone who can develop a pipeline of prospects, go out and meet business owners, network, build relationships, and always follow-up. If that sounds like you, come join our team.
• Previous sales experience preferred unless recent college graduate
• Bachelor’s Degree and/or proven sales record
• Valid driver’s license, auto insurance, and background check
• Some travel required
• Full-time, W-2 employment status plus benefits
• $40,000 base salary, monthly residual commissions, and monthly auto allowance.
IMPACT, owned by Ironwood, is a U.S. based national credit card and payments processing company. Our owners, John Lewis and Dee Lovelace, are award-winning, industry veterans recognized for their efforts in customer service and retention. Please check out our websites at www.teamironwood.com and www.impactbaylor.com