Location: Washington DC
Company Name: Creative Circle
Occupational Category: 17-2072.00,Electronics Engineers, Except Computer
Date Posted: 2020-02-24
Valid Through: 2020-03-25
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
Our agency client in Washington, DC is looking for a Digital Designer to join their team.
This Digital Designer will creative effective, dynamic and well thought out designs for interactive graphics, social graphics, websites, landing pages, banners, etc.
Additional Digital Designer Responsibilities
• Develop concepts, graphics and layouts for a variety of integrated communication campaigns.
• Collaborate with other Designers and Art Directors, Producers and/or account teams to create deliverables that meet project needs and support client objectives.
• Develop updates and adaptation of creative deliverables.
• Participate in professional development activities
• Support new business opportunities.
Digital Designer Qualifications
• 3-7 years of digital design experience; additional print experience is a plus
• Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign with working knowledge of HTML a plus; PowerPoint experience preferred
• Experience in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
• Experience in layout, color theory and typography in both digital and print
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: email@example.com
Job Category: Design/Art Direction