Location: Washington DC
Company Name: Compass Group
Occupational Category: 43-5032.00,Dispatchers, Except Police, Fire, and Ambulance
Date Posted: 2020-02-12
Valid Through: 2020-03-13
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
DISPATCHER -GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL
Crothall Healthcare is a Compass One Company that provides specialized, high-quality, innovative, and responsive support services exclusively to the healthcare industry. Crothall serves many of the Top 100 Hospitals throughout its over 1300 healthcare service teams in 46 states. Crothall has been recognized as one of Modern Healthcare’s Best Places to Work and Best Places to Work in Pennsylvania since 2013 and Becker's Top 150 Places to Work since 2016. A division of Compass Group USA, we have more than 26,000 team members. Our core services include: Environmental Services, Patient Transportation, Laundry & Linen, Facilities Management, Healthcare Technology Solutions, and Ambulatory EVS. Learn more at www.Crothall.com.
Summary: Coordinates and monitors Plant Operations Maintenance services activities through timely, accurate dispatching and management of customer requests.
• Provides quality customer service to customers by providing one-on-one attention to detail.
• Understands and applies knowledge of basic plant operations maintenance concepts, infection control practices and proper body mechanics.
• Determines, explains and develops dispatcher logic and maintenance activities.
• Directs the activity of the plant operations team, ensuring timely completion of tasks. Monitors procedures related to availability and completion task, and follows up on issues related to service and operations.
• Ensures requests have been addressed in an efficient, timely manner according to current departmental standards an priorities.
• Serves as a liaison between plant operations and other departments.
• Assigns, collects and distributes pagers. Monitors daily sign-in/out procedures.
• Develops and promotes positive customer service relationships with patients, patient family members, visitors and staff. Ensures accurate, timely dispatch of mainteance requests. Ensures maximum staff productivity.
• Resolves problems related to patient, visitor, staff or employee complaints. Recommends solutions for ongoing or recurring issues.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Apply to Crothall today!
Crothall is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 344882
Nearest Major Market: Washington DC