Location: Washington DC
Company Name: Bowman Williams
Occupational Category: 15-1142.00,Network and Computer Systems Administrators
Date Posted: 2020-02-24
Valid Through: 2020-03-25
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
Microsoft Network Engineer
Bowman Williams is seeking a Microsoft Network Engineer. This position requires 4+ years of experience.
The Microsoft Network Engineer will be part of a Network and Cloud Consulting company that provides IT services for the global private sector mid to enterprise market. The Microsoft Network Engineer will be part of the Cloud Consulting Team and work with companies to engineer and leverage IaaS and SaaS solutions.
This position provides a 401(k), certification reimbursement, quarterly reviews and 3 weeks of paid time off.
Microsoft Network Engineer Requirements
• Extensive and up to date experience and skills in all aspects of administration for the Microsoft Windows operating system including installation, management, application deployment, and security as well as Exchange (2003/2007), and strong working knowledge of MS Server 2003/2008
• Experience in the configuration, installation, and maintenance of local area network hardware and software services including the maintenance, set-up, and configuration of client systems like PCs, system software, software applications, printers, servers, routers, switches, firewalls.
• Migration experience including experience Migrating from Server 2003 to Server 2008 or similar
• Experience in the architecture, setup, and implementation of virtual environments using VMware is a strong plus.
• Excellent customer service skills and a positive personality that encourages excellent client communication
$65,000 to $95,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.
Apply For This Opening
Apply To Bowman Williams