Location: Watauga TX
Company Name: ESA
Occupational Category: 13-1041.00,Compliance Officers
Date Posted: 2020-02-24
Valid Through: 2020-03-25
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
• Create, review and file necessary export shipping documentation required to support international logistics activities.
• Support the companys transition toward self-filing export transactions.
• Assign Schedule B codes, as required.
• Facilitate the movement of products that often require export or temporary import licenses from the Departments of State or Commerce.
• Work with internal program personnel to support and facilitate their international shipping requirements.
• Maintain records in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
• Support the companys internal trade compliance audit program.
• Serve as a point of contact for the companys freight forwarders, brokers and other external service providers.
• Provide guidance and training to company personnel.
• Other trade compliance-related duties, as assigned.Qualifications
A Bachelors Degree and 2-5 years specialized in facilitating export transactions (ideally both) or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Knowledge of various PC software applications is required. Ability to work independently, with minimal follow-up and guidance.
Previous experience with exports regulated by the Departments of State preferred.
Expertise in U.S. Customs requirements.
Must have direct experience filing Electronic Export Information filings.
Prior USML and ECCN classification experience preferred