Location: Wauwatosa WI
Company Name: Medical College of Wisconsin
Occupational Category: 11-9199.00,Managers, All Other
Date Posted: 2020-02-10
Valid Through: 2020-03-11
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
Work independently, under the direction of the Program Director, Principle Investigator, or Department Chair to manage the activities of a division-wide or department-wide program. Provide direction and guidance to the team to facilitate the achievement of the program’s goals.
• Maintain program timeline including tracking deadlines for program deliverables.
• Develop and manage program budget.
• Schedule people and material resources.
• Recruit and train program staff.
• Coordinate the development of program materials including educational materials, marketing materials, websites, forms, and reports.
• Oversee the collection, analysis, and dissemination of program data.
• Develop, implement, and maintain comprehensive databases and files related to the program.
• Organize internal and external meetings, site visits, and special events.
• Oversee training for program participants.
• Coordinate and manage program outreach activities including acting as a liaison with community organizations.
• Ensure program data and progress are reported to program stakeholders.
• Ensure compliance with regulatory and institutional policies.
• Participate in the development of program resources through literature searches, contact with outside programs, and review of funding opportunities.
• Participate on appropriate committees relevant to the advancement of the program and the profession or area of research.
Knowledge – Skills – Abilities
Knowledge of technical, business, consultation, project management, and cultural awareness.
Customer focus, building trust, communication, critical thinking, and influencing skills.
Appropriate education and/or experience may be substituted on equivalent basis
Minimum Required Education: Bachelor’s degree
Minimum Required Experience: 6 years
Preferred Experience: program management; budget; leading others/supervising; research
The Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW) is one of the largest healthcare employers in Wisconsin. We are a distinguished leader and innovator in the education and development of the next generation of physicians, scientists, pharmacists and health professionals; we discover and translate new knowledge in the biomedical and health sciences; we provide cutting-edge, collaborative patient care of the highest quality; and we improve the health of the communities we serve.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class