Location: Westlake TX
Company Name: Enservio
Occupational Category: 13-2061.00,Financial Examiners
Date Posted: 2020-02-24
Valid Through: 2020-03-25
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
Account Compliance Specialist - Westlake, TX
Who We Are
Solera is a global leader in data and software services that strives to transform every touch-point of the vehicle life-cycle into a connected digital experience. In addition, we provide products and services to protect life's other most important assets: our homes and digital identities. Today, Solera processes over 300 million digital transactions annually for approximately 235,000 partners and customers in more than 90 countries. Our 6,500 team members foster an uncommon, innovative culture and are dedicated to successfully bringing the future to bear today through cognitive answers, insights, algorithms and automation. For more information, please visitsolera.com.
We're on the hunt for an experienced Fraud Specialist who ranks in the top 25% among their peers. Someone who has a highly competitive and entrepreneurial mindset that is wired with a team-first attitude, has no problem rolling up their sleeves to execute their missions, and can modulate between leading and following as needed. You will serve as an Account Compliance Manager reporting to the Sr. Manager of Account Compliance.
What You'll Do
Proactively seek, identify and resolve violations of our "End-User License Agreement" and the "Terms & Conditions" of our subscriptions Run various reports to identify internal/external account compliance violations Contact customers and effectively resolve account compliance issues Consistently and completely document activities in our CRM tool (Salesforce.com) Process sales/cancellations resulting from unauthorized website access Develop and maintain strong knowledge of Identifix product features, benefits, intended use and value proposition 7. Develop and maintain knowledge of automotive software industry including trends and potential impact on clients
Additional responsibilities of the role include:
• Collaborate cross-functionally
• Strong communication (verbal & written) & interpersonal skills
• Understanding of IP Addresses & geolocation preferred
• Strong reporting & analytical skills with extreme attention to detail
• Knowledgeable in Salesforce and common Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
What You'll Bring
• Minimum of 2 years sales/customer service experience
• Ability to work autonomously, as well as contribute in a team and professional environment
• Ability to effectively manage multiple, concurrent activities, while understanding and managing priorities
• Strong focus on customer service and outcome
• Goal oriented, focused on achieving/exceeding expected results while exercising initiative
• Proven ability to adapt & maintain a flexible approach to changing needs or priorities
• Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to resolve complex issues
• High level of trustworthiness, initiative & self-motivation
• Bilingual (Spanish) preferred
It is impossible to list every requirement for, or responsibility of, any position. Similarly, we cannot identify all the skills a position may require since job responsibilities and the Company's needs may change over time. Therefore, the above job description is not comprehensive or exhaustive. The Company reserves the right to adjust, add to or eliminate any aspect of the above description. The Company also retains the right to require all employees to undertake additional or different job responsibilities when necessary to meet business needs.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis without the need for employer sponsorship.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
SOLERA HOLDINGS, INC., AND ITS US SUBSIDIARIES (TOGETHER, SOLERA) IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. THE FIRM'S POLICY IS NOT TO DISCRIMINATE AGAINST ANY APPLICANT OR EMPLOYEE BASED ON RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, NATIONAL ORIGIN, GENDER, AGE, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY OR EXPRESSION, MARITAL STATUS, MENTAL OR PHYSICAL DISABILITY, AND GENETIC INFORMATION, OR ANY OTHER BASIS PROTECTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. THE FIRM ALSO PROHIBITS HARASSMENT OF APPLICANTS OR EMPLOYEES BASED ON ANY OF THESE PROTECTED CATEGORIES