Location: White Marsh MD
Company Name: Aerotek
Occupational Category: 49-9071.00,Maintenance and Repair Workers, General
Date Posted: 2020-02-24
Valid Through: 2020-03-25
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
Aerotek is currently seeking qualified Material Handler and Assembler candidates for the southern Baltimore area. Qualified candidates will have experience working in an industrial or manufacturing environment or have experience in the construction industry. Candidates must have the ability to work with hand tools and power tools as well as will be responsible for:
• Perform mechanical, electrical and electronic assemblies.
• Uses hand tools and power tools to assemble units according to product specifications.
• Follow blueprints, schematics and drawings
• Operate band saw to cut steel
• Read tape measure down to 1/8"
• Positions parts and sub-assemblies by using templates or reading measurements.
• Ensure all parts are fitted and screwed in correctly; fastening parts and sub-assemblies.
• Verifies specifications by measuring completed component.
• Keeps equipment operational by completing preventative maintenance requirements
• Documents actions by completing production forms
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position